CALL US 24 hrs. a day: 1 (843) 602-1109
CALL US OUR OFFICE: 1 (843) 839-8002
Good people sometimes find themselves in bad situations. If you’ve been charged with a crime, we can help you. From minor citations to serious felonies, we have helped many people resolve some of the most frightening and serious problems in their lives.
If you are being investigated for a crime or have been charged with a crime, call me before you speak with anyone. Sometimes, the most innocent comments can land a person right in jail. You truly need to understand your legal rights to ensure that you are protected from the very start.
We can briefly discuss your case on the telephone to determine if we can help you. There is never a charge for this service. If you decide to retain our firm, we discuss your legal options so that you can make an educated decision about how you want to proceed with your case.
• Driving Under the Influence: I am certified in Field Sobriety Testing and have obtained specialized training on the Breathalyzer/Datamaster machine. We have handled many DUI and Felony DUI cases.
• Drug Charges: We handle all types of drug charges from possession to trafficking.
• Sex Offenses: We have successfully obtained dismissals of sex assault crimes after a thorough investigation by our team of experts and obtained reduced charges so that the offense matches the facts.
• Assault Cases including criminal domestic violence, bar fights, etc.
• Murder: We have handled multiple murder cases including a recent Death Penalty case where we obtained a life sentence for our client. Our cases have been the focus of national attention and have appeared on national television.
• Tourist crimes, Minor in Possession and Underage Drinking: We represent many people who come to Myrtle Beach for Spring break or summer fun and find themselves in unfortunate situations. We are usually able to handle the matter without requiring you to return for multiple court dates.
We handle every accusation and criminal case the same---with perseverance and compassion. Once we are retained, we immediately contact the prosecutor to find out all the evidence that they have against you. If necessary, we have a team of legal investigators that we can employ to seek out and find the evidence to establish your innocence. Time is important in legal cases. You must act early and fast to make sure you have the best representation possible. Hiring a skilled and understanding attorney can sometimes mean the difference between resuming a normal life or the end of life as you know it. Call me to see if I can help you.